Family owned and operated since 1940, Melin Tool began as one of the early manufacturers of end mills. Today, Melin Tool continues to be a leader in offering an ever-expanding product line of their high quality end mills and other cutting tools such as their new countersinks, drills, thread mills, and other high performance and specialty tools.
Melin Tool also provides many different value adding features:
- All tools are CNC finish ground.
- Inventories are sufficient to ship orders usually the same day.
- Friendly, courteous sales associates to help find tools that will suite your needs.
- Complete line of carbide end mills ... including many high performance carbide tools
- Most HSS tools are produced using M42 cobalt, but priced at M7 prices.
- Certified quality system (ISO 9001:2000) to help insure tools meet or exceed your tolerances.
- Excellent inventory of "in between" 1/64th sizes so that you can get the exact tool needed for the job.
Their extensive product line consists of thousands of standard tools. Many new high performance and specialty tools have been added or expanded in their latest catalog ... including a complete line of countersinks! Nearly all tools are available with TiN (titanium nitride), TiCN (titanium carbonitride), or AlTiN (aluminum titanium nitride) coating to minimize tool wear. Diamond and black oxide coating are also available by special request. Special end mill quotes can be submitted at any time.
Copyright © 2001-2019 CTS Co. All rights reserved.