Ideal for the electrical tradesman. Special eight teeth per inch design for smoother cuts in sheet metal. Made to work with impact drivers.
- 1/4" quick-change shank is ideal for use with battery operated impact drivers
- Special 8TPI tooth design for smoother cuts in sheet metal - constant pitch M42 material
- Self-ejecting plug removal
- 5/32" pilot drill for easy center locating and quicker penetration
- 0.02" blade thickness made to use with chargeable impact drivers
- Ideal for the electrical and plumbing tradesman, construction, aircraft maintenance, and automotive applications
- Use in thin applications of mild steel, brass, aluminum, stainless steel, or plastic
Copyright © 2001-2021 CTS Co. All rights reserved.