Widia GTD (formerly Greenfield)
Indexable Thread Mills
Thread Mill Holder
Indexable Thread Mills:
- Produce coarse threads using minimal horsepower.
- Allow low cost thread production for small lot runs.
- Produce internal or external, right or left hand threads with same
- Produce single or multiple lead threads.
- Control pitch diameter or size to within 0.0001".
- Produce 100% thread form height to UN specifications.
- Indexable thread mills are available in one, two and four flute
- All indexable holders feature precision milled pockets so inserts
are aligned for accurate thread form production.
- Holders with matching inserts are available to produce threads from
48 UN to 3 threads per inch.
- Indexable thread mills can mill threads in materials up to 62 Rc
Indexable Thread Mill Inserts
Thread Mill Inserts:
- Are ground to CNC tolerances for exact repeatability.
- Have positive cutting geometry for smoother cuts.
- Have chamfered side, secure locking in dovetail pocket.
- Single screw and fixed pocket design, no presetting.
- Feature 100% thread form geometry.
- Produce most accurate thread form in the industry.
- One grade machines all materials.
- Precision ground inserts and milled pockets ensure accurate thread
form alignment with 2 & 4 flute holders.
- Inserts are available to produce threads from 48 to 3 threads per
- Thread mill inserts can produce threads in materials up to 62 Rc
Copyright © 2001-2020 CTS Co. All rights reserved.